Hey so this week in Kennema has been so sweet and is just finished and gone!!! This week we taught so so many lessons and people! I couldn't believe it! so this week I want to share what Kennema looks like. So the place where my area of Kennema is, is more like "bush" type. We have a couple of villages and things here that are really cool to see. When I say villages yes I mean like the things that you see on TV and the things that when someone says Africa you think about! Its so sweet and such a humbling experience we recently had a recent convert who we were talking to and he asked us for a priesthood blessing with some things that were bothering him concerning some tribal issues. I can testify that the gospel has changed his life and he is such a sweet kid. The people in his house and area (in this village) all see his example and his change, that they to want to be a part of what he has. He is now our Deacons quorum president and leading with such a testimony!! the place is flat! to get to his house we have to walk through rice fields and jump over some streams and even balance on these logs so we don't get our feet all wet. Tomorrow we are going out there and I'm going to take a video of what it looks like and send it to my dad so all can see!!
| Picture from Mission Blog Site Not the actual Village of Elder Hales Area. |
--ELDER HALES--
P.S. Also this week I tell you I've been working so so hard with my companion we want to see 10 conversions in January and its tough to do all that work getting the people prepared they are so ready but we're doing all the work to get them there and its wearing me out. I love it!!! I am gyming every morning and every evening and can do about 100 pull ups in the morning and 100 push ups. gym! scriptures! testify! gym! scriptures! bed! ( but my bed is crappy) that's all our lives are. The companionship in the apartment is so sweet and I love everyone in the district they are really really different from me and my background but I have learned to love people no matter what. I just cant help but to care for every single person and desire to help them! I love this!
No comments:
Post a Comment