WOW the Lord works in some weird ways doesn't he. Committing you to talk on getting on preparing for conference when you don't! hahahah that actually funny to me! YEAH SPIRIT! hahah oh i am a missionary now father, its really killing me though cause i am forgetting things. songs. stories. friends. aaaaahhhhh its really driving me nutts now but its okay the lord will help me remember when the time is to come when i go home!
Conference preparation I got small on it. Here in Sierra Leone not too many people understand it when an american speaks english to them but when the prophet speaks to them in english they all can understand
exactly, they say he speaks so clearly. I relate that to preparing, because the Lord wants to talk to each and everyone of his children. weather it be personal revolation or through is servant the prophet. so we all need to reflect on our lives and truley seek what we could improve in our lives and the Lord will reveal it unto them!
Transfer news comes in on the 23rd im super stoked to hear whats giong to go down. I really really really am hopping I get an experianced african companion. hahaha terrible to think or say anything bad about my companion. but my branch missionaries have told me the reason why they wont come out with us is because of him. and the branch president rolls his eyes at everything my companion says hahaha and all the african companions that I've been on exchanges with are studs and its so much easier to teach with cause its not just two white men!
Yes I met the burns from Meadow! haha my mind spaced on who our relatives were in Meadow but then I told them that they had a big big farm down there and they remembered. they seem really nice. but unfortunenly we just moved out of our apartment and so i wont be seeing the couples as much and I
| Brother and Sister Burns from Meadow |
| Elder Hales no comb over |
dude im stoked for your road trip! take pictures and even videos. put them on an sd card and send them to me. yes the computer is too slow to open vidieos. haha dude were in like a barn shack thing email hahah anyway dude im so excited!! you two remember this experiance. dont just drive there just to get it but go for the unity and love for one another and have a good time!
I am still waiting on one thing to get here I have recived four packages but still waiting on the one with yellow card and such. christmas.. thats sweet ill keep you updated on things I want or need!
Dude i like the CTR ring thing! most of the african elders want them so bad but cand afford them or know where to get them.
The work is swweeeet dude its tough stuff it really is but I'm doing it and helping the branch in my area really grow! I love you mayn greet the family for me and tell caleb that he's a stud and that I had a dream about him and I hunting the other day hahaha it was sweet! we killed the bear that we saw when we were elk hunting!
Anyway can't wait to hear from you next week! love your hard working ELDER HALES
No comments:
Post a Comment