Elder Holland creates 3000th Stake in the Chruch in Sierra Leone.
Here is a great article about the creation the 3000th Stake.
http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/63030/Historic-milestone-Sierra-Leone-stake-marks-Churchs-3000th.html
Elder Hales had this to say when I asked him about Elder Holland
Did I get to meet Elder Holland? unfortunently we didn't get to have him train us this time. but we were all able to see him when he came in. I got to shake his hand and tell him that I was from Spanish Fork Utah, he said great! that's all. but when we helped guarded him from the people on his way out he was so super excited and happy talking to all of us. and he stopped and talked to one elder and said to him " this is no mickey mouse mission elder, keep up the work elders i love you all!
I then said Elder Holland is a busy man! Elder Hales replied.
Yeah he had to head out quick quick cause he was off to meet the king of Morocco!
Following are pictures lifted off the Mission blog site and/or Elder and Sister Lauritzens blogs.
| Elder and Sister Holland arrive! |
| Elder Hales and Elder Richards waiting |
| The Freetown Stake Presidency is Pres. Swarray, Pres. Charles and Pres. Minna with Elder Holland. |
| Elder Holland Leaving |
| Elder Holland Leaving |
No comments:
Post a Comment