I am now in Lewabu branch and the Lewabu area with Elder Jones and we are the East Assistants to the President. No we don't get the couples house and no truck haha. Anyway bikes are faster than trucks and cars in this town! Elder Jones and I get a long so good and have such a fun time out each and everyday. I was always looking for the time to serve with him and now I have the chance. Its funny cause he and I were the only ones that were teasing Elder Clawson, saying that he was going to Dwarzak (which is the Freetown assistants area) to be a AP. Last night it dawned on us both that yes it is now us! ha ha But anyway we cover three zones that's Bo east and Bo west also Kenema. This past week has been one of the most busy weeks that I have ever had in my mission and it looks like there are plenty more to come. The highlight of my week was when we had a baptismal service. It was on Friday night my companion and I had one candidate, his nickname is Pa Bunu, and his father (who is a recently converted man) baptized him! So slowly they are completing their family to bring them all unto the fold and restored gospel. The father talked and told us that its faith, prayer, and obedience that's what helped his family come. Now its only left with his last son to baptize who is 9 years old. But other than that really there was no cool stories that happened. Just lots of meetings with the couples and trying to get new apartments furnished and looking at new apartments to rent tons and tons of phone calls and little sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment