Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Look for Christ in All Things
HEY GUYS
I was so happy to hear from everyone in a short emails. Truly I miss you all! But I guess it is okay cause I'll be coming home in 16 more months!! When I looked at the picture I was shocked on how much people have changed and how WHITE you all are!!! haha Just kidding. Everybody looking very spiffy in their Sunday dress! I like it a lot!
So this week not much has went on we were just going around and seeing a lot of our recent converts and hanging out with them. We have a lot of young men that are of priesthood age and we really needed to let them know about how important it is to stay worthy and to do all they can with this calling and having this power. So nothing really super sweet and things. My whole dream thing is going to be in a way kind of hard for me to top. Well I dunno this is Sierra Leone and we see miracles happen everyday... but so can everyone in the world if they are truly looking for Christ in all things. Lets just make a small example... when your driving down the road you are trusting the other drivers on the road and making choices concerning not only their safety but your own. Now ask yourself.. How does that testify of Christ, Elder Hales??? Answer me that question! I know that if you look for Christ in all things that you will see miracles in your life and you will find a greater love for family and for life and most of all our savior Jesus Christ. I know He lives and is watching over all of us.... Do you? A testimony shared is not only for the person sharing to build his or her own, but to touch those around them to help them wittiness for themselves that truth! I KNOW that our Savior and Redeemer lives and I KNOW that he truly did bring forth a great and marvelous work through a modern prophet named Joseph Smith! This is my testimony! What is yours???
ELDER DILLON VERN HALES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment