Monday, June 3, 2013

Going to BO, Brother Allimomy

Allimomy and Elder Hales
 We had rains and all sorts of cool weather. it really made my showers in the morning fun! buuurrr! As i was saying these past two weeks have been super super stressful for me as a trainer and a missionary. we were preparing people for baptism and expecting to have 5 conversions this week but mid week some concerns came up and it just killed my heart. I loved these people so much but 2 of the young men said that if they converted to being a christian then their father would drive them out of his house... well these were two young men of 20 and 26 but still to be drove out of their house in this rain season and here wouldn't be easy for them! my heart surly felt it and now I am being transferred so I won't be able to help the Muslem father understand the importance of this of their conversion. but its okay I know that the spirit will guide my companion Elder Chemhuru to their conversion. Brother Allimomy was baptized and of how sweet it was. As my companion entered the font and shortly after Allimomy I knew that his ancestors in heaven were rejoicing for this decision he had made. after the ordinance was completed he had a big smile on his face and a peaceful look that he knew what exactly just happened. truly if I was sent to Kenema to bring just one soul to the lord it would be that one. yes i am being transferred to Bo now!  What can I say I am excited yet not ready at all but in know the lord will help me! 
ELDER HALES

No comments:

Post a Comment