Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Interviewing Families!

It's great to hear from you and wow it really sounds like you guys are really having quite the adventures!  I am doing so good this week and really just trying to help all these families into the gospel and thinking about families and praying for these families.  It was fun to go to church on Sunday, the Sister Missionaries in the branch brought a whole family to church and I had the opportunity to interview them.  All 5 of them and I tell you by the 3rd person I had the biggest smile on my face and I couldn't help but just to laugh!  It was so unprofessional but I was so happy and jealous of the sisters.  Its been raining a lot around here and wow I tell you I love the rain!  My companion and are are really teaching like bosses!

We are receiving 60 missionaries in the next 3 transfers and only 8 are going home! That will almost double our mission. So that's a huge increase!!!  I hope to even train again.  Do you know that the most of my mission I have had only missionaries that have been out under 6 months and I have spent being the senior companion.   Really I am tired. ha ha  Yet I want to train.  This time I want a fresh american that's only 18! ha ha  I'll be his big brother!!! -- I am really working out seriously although we only have a 95 pound weights I am looking pretty good I would say.   Many many sit ups and push ups. haha  I love the jungle style of gym that we do here.  How great is my mission?  The best really!!!  Know that I am doing good and going crazy teaching families and am really just here and only here.  I love the work and this gospel the church is true and I know it

Love,
ELDER DILLON VERN HALES

No comments:

Post a Comment