Monday, November 25, 2013

Transfer back to Bo


We  took a pictures at Elder Richards homecoming and some of the Return Elders wouldn't jump in the pictures. I took the picture to send to Elder Hales so he could see his family with Elders who he served with. 

I miss those elder so much its crazy to be the "old ones" on the mission now all the elders look up to us so much and with everything they always asking what to do. haha  Those elders in the picture was the ones that I was once asking about! 

We did receive transfer news I am being transferred again to Lewabu in Bo!~! again moving!! aaaaahhhh but its fun I will be with ELDER JONES he is older than me on mission so I will finally be a junior companion! That takes relief off myself.  

I read Elder Hunter Merrills email and I laughed and laughed cause I had been through just what he went through! he's going to be great! 
(Elder Merrill just got to Ghana and had all his money stolen at the airport, he is from our ward and is a good friend of Elder Hales)

My week went by so so fast!  I went on an exchange with an Elder and we met pastor Joseph!  He is a co-pastor with Gabriel for the Church of Christ.  Wo we elders are now teaching all the pastors in Kenema for that church ahahahahah!  This week I found a deeper meaning to the scriptures as I was studying.  I was thinking of how these people when they were writing of their everyday lives that's how we got the scriptures. I put myself in their shoes sitting down at a table and writing the dealings that God had had with them that day and the dealings with the moments of their families....  I guess its our journals right?   But on another point its just when we sit down and think of what God has done for us from day to day. ppsshh  I never did that while I was home.. not until it was brought before me by the Lord..  But the question is when is that time for us?  We each have that time or times that the Lord will put in front of us his presence and test us weather we are willing to listen and follow and acknowledge his presence in our life or not.  I know that the scriptures are true and I know that we all are always writing our own. whats yours?

Anyway dad I thought of you when I came across this scripture 1 corinthians 9;24  24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Love Elder Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment