Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chief Elder Hales


The following is from Elder Sumrak blog this week.  It's good to know that Elder Hales is doing what he can to eat! :-)

Food: YES :) SO, some new foods I tried this week. OYSTER! and Cassava, not the leaf but the actual food, whatever it is called. very yummy :) very yummy. Elder Ngerem caught a bunch of snails this morning and a sister cleaned them for us so I am very excited to try that later this week. Elder Hales makes a yummy creation that we all love to have now but he makes definitely the best. It is Chocolate Rice + Oats pudding.
Lets see...Today I sent Rebecca the recipe but I want to share with all in case you want to try...

Elder Hales Chocolate Rice + Oats Puding
1. Boil rice, stir very often to make sure rice keeps wet and soft texture
2. when rice starts to boil, add the oats,
3. add ovaltine (nesquick pretty much) till brown
4. add sugar till tasty
5. add powdered milk
6. add spoonful of cinnamon
7. Eat deliciousness!

For africa...It is amazing and Elder Hales is chef master breakfast.
Elder Hales and Elder Symons also made some delicious pancakes for me
this week. Super awesome Elders :) they keep me strong and healthy and
doing well! Ah, love them boku boku.

No comments:

Post a Comment