| Hill Station Chapel Ground Breaking |
| Hill Station Chapel Site |
I hear rumors about your mission. Are they creating a Stake? Are they going to split the mission?
The rumors you have been hearing are true, dude there’s so much going on in this mission its crazy! hill station is moving from a home group meeting to getting their own chapel in 9 months or so, the rumor has it that the mission will split and there will be a Liberia Mission and sierra leone mission when pres. Roggias time is up so cross my fingers to serve in two missions! and the stake thing I’m sure will happen within the next two years. Well actually it will cause my president testified of it!
How is the language coming?
The language is coming along good the gift of tongues is really kicking in and I’m speaking more and more everyday I can understand everything that is said and can for the most part reply back to what is going on! But my mission president just reminded us that our mission language is English and should be speaking it as much as possible. But it’s almost impossible to do that cause people just don't understand us in English
Does President Roggia know the elder call you the fix it man?
I Dunno if he knows or not. it’s okay though i like to be quiet and humble about how many things I think cause I often like to just have a good laugh at the other elders when they try to do things haha just kidding I help out at much as possible
Do you leave the city and hit up people in bush areas to teach?
I can’t really consider where we teach "bush but it’s more of like poverty and undeveloped housing and things such as tarps and sticks and rocks and stuff and I would like to do much much much more service and many opportunities to do more but my comp. doesn’t like to do any so all we do is teach which i will change when i become a trainer in 6 weeks! Haha
P-days do you go shopping or exploring at all? Elder and Sister Laretzen looked like they went hiking on p-day.
p days consist of washing our clothes in the morning out of our buckets and cooking and writing and then emailing and playing some games in the house and then go out and teach... we do enough hiking and things like that during the day
Are you taking pictures?
Yes I take pictures whenever i can and i make videos all the time! but its sometimes hard cause when I take my camera out it means i have money and people flock to us and we have to run from them haha
No comments:
Post a Comment