Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friends in Africa

I created this blog so that my son's mission could be shared with family and friends. Also I created the blog so I  can create a book for Elder Hales when he returns home.  So I post everything I can find about him and his mission. The following is post from his friend Elder Sumrak.  Elder Sumrak and Elder Hales have been together from day one in the MTC.  They have become best friends and are supporting and uplifting each other and keep each other going.  Elder Hales loves talking to Elder Sumrak at the end of each day to share stories.  While they both come from different parts of the country they have developed into friends.  Elder Hales doesn't write a lot, meaning he doesn't get very detailed in his emails.  So once again I am copying and pasting from Elder Sumrak's blog with the permission of his mother.

Please visit Elder Sumrak's blog the posts are a good read.

From Elder Sumrak blog:

I would also like to include an excert about Elder Hales. Gosh, that guy is great. He helps everyone out so much. He is always fixing everything for everyone, making up crazy handy solutions to everything. Makes me wish I was a scout haha. He washes everyone's dishes sometimes, which can be a lot considering we were 9 people until Elder Essel got transferred.  We talk about home, the future, our uh FrIeNdS our mission and everything and its great to have such an amazing friend out here. TIA, pretty much all day everyday you know how it be. But, he is a great guy. Tell his family hello and that they raised one amazing son. He is the man and they should be very proud, which I know they are. I love when he finds the notes his family hid everywhere. He found one in his socks today hahah:) great!

No comments:

Post a Comment